You must have heard of or used Paytm to make or receive online payments and recharge mobile networks. Besides being a Paytm user, you can also become a Paytm seller and expose your business to a nationwide audience. Did you know that? Well, Paytm is generally accessed as an Indian digital wallet. However, it started acting as an online marketplace in 2017. Now you can sell and buy groceries, electronics, fashion items, and much more on Paytm.
Paytm And Its Latest Stats!
In 2010, One97 Communications Ltd. invented the concept of “Pay Through Mobile.” From there on, the developers did not take long to make Paytm the best Indian financial technology and digital payment system. Over 20 million Indian merchants are currently using the Paytm QR codes to accept online payments for small and large transactions. On the other hand, more than ten crore Indian buyers prefer Paytm to shop from the 500+ categories of products.
Why Become A Paytm Seller?
Apart from millions of buyers and sellers, Paytm also entertains 39000+ Indian pin codes. Therefore, becoming a Paytm Seller is a great opportunity to take your business to a next level. If you are wondering about the to-be-incurred shipping costs, do not worry! There are sample ways to reduce RTO rates and shipping costs for your orders.
Let’s check out some features of the Paytm seller platform and know why you should become an online Paytm seller!
- Bridge Gapping: Paytm quintessentially lessens the gap between the sellers and buyers while simplifying the tedious order management process. Similarly, you can also connect with nationwide customers by listing and selling your products on the platform.
- 24*7 Availability: Paytm can be used at any hour of the day. Hence, you can easily process new orders even at midnight. The 24*7 availability also helps you connect with existing and potentially new buyers without any additional investment.
- Integrated Payment Gateway: As Paytm is already a renowned Indian digital payment system, you don’t need to integrate other payment gateways. Your every order and transaction are safe and encrypted on Paytm.
- Low to No Investment: Paytm never asks you for an upfront investment to sell your products to a ten-crore Indian audience. However, you have to pay a minimalistic commission to enlist your products on the platform, as a Paytm mall seller. In any case, the product listing expense will never be near to owning an online or physical store.
- Maximized Customer Reach: Paytm has completed ten years in the Indian payment and finance market. Quintessentially, Paytm now gets maximum daily new visitors who like to shop and make payments on mobile. At this point, you can automatically attract the audience by listing products and start selling online as a Paytm Seller.
How Can You Register To Become A Paytm Seller?
Before beginning with the Paytm Seller registration process, you should know that it is free of cost. Moreover, the registration process includes five simple steps that only take 5 minutes to complete if the required documents are ready! Let us now understand the registration process:
- Get your credentials ready with you if you are an existing user. If not, first register on Paytm.
- Enter the credentials to login into the account.
- Register your business with a name and an email address.
- Select and upload the requested documents for becoming a Paytm Seller.
- Wait for the documents’ verification results and an invite stating “Welcome Aboard.”
Mandatory Documents Submission During The Registration Process!
When you proceed with the Paytm seller log-in, you will need legal documents to verify your identity and business. Some mandatory documents are listed below:
- A canceled cheque
- Address Proof (Electricity bill, Rental Agreement, Bank Statement, Business Incorporation Certificate, Passport Copy, or Aadhar Card)
- Bank Account Details
- Company and Personal Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Name and Nature of your Business (Proprietorship, LLP, Partnership, or Pvt. Ltd. Company)
- PAN Number
- Scanned Copy of PAN card
- VAT Registration (select Paytm Vat Registration Undertaking if you do not have a VAT registration yet)
Want To Be A Paytm Seller? Register Now!
Many businessmen and companies have already started selling products on Paytm! You can do the same by creating a Paytm seller account and streamlining your online selling process. Rest aspects like real-time order tracking, managing RTOs, shipment, etc., can be taken care of gradually. While Paytm helps you with product listing and selling, licensed courier partners will help you ship the orders on time.
Paytm never asks you to incorporate a new company for selling products if you already have a licensed business. Indeed, the incorporation of an existing business on Paytm has an edge over new establishments in terms of liability and protection. In any case, you can always enter new business credentials whenever you register as a Paytm Seller.
Paytm Seller registration is 24*7 open for all companies, people, or entities to present their business online. So, register at the earliest to avoid delay! Once you become a Paytm Seller, you can focus on building your brand image and expanding the clientele base. When it comes to the shipping of goods from eCommerce platforms, NimbusPost is among the most trusted courier partners and provides the cheapest courier service in India. A seller can avail of several benefits offered by the shipping platform by signing up at zero cost and shipping across 29000+ pin codes within India.