Are you a seller on Amazon? Do you have to pay high shipping costs to deliver goods to your customers? Well, you won’t have to, anymore! Now, you can integrate your Amazon store with NimbusPost and ship at the lowest rates in the market.
Amazon is among the top-listed marketplaces in India and offers significant benefits to registered sellers on the platform. As Amazon has got high traffic of customers, you can increase your sales volume by almost 50%. Further, you can acquire new customers via an Amazon store as your brand gets showcased to people looking for products sold by you.
Why Choose Nimbuspost as Your Shipping Partner on Amazon?
Though Amazon is one of the most popular online marketplaces in India, it has some drawbacks for sellers. One of the biggest cons of distributing goods via Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is that it charges as high as INR 75 to ship a half kg package. As a result, irrespective of the profit margin you could earn, it would be reduced immensely when you ship using Amazon shipping services.
Here are the most compelling reasons why you should pick NimbusPost as your shipping partner on Amazon.
- Integrate your seller account on Amazon in just a few steps
- End-to-end inventory synchronization for easy order management
- Lowest shipping rates, starting with 21/500gm
- Flexibility to ship via 27+ courier partners (FedEx, Blue Dart, DHL, DTDC, Delhivery, XpressBees, Gati, and others)
- Compare the shipping charges of all courier partners for a particular pin code by using the shipping rate calculator feature
- Fastest delivery across 27000+ pin codes which lets you ship across even the remotest locations in the country
- Access NDR panel in real-time to act on non-delivery reports immediately and reduce RTO percentage by up to 25%*
- Reduce RTO significantly by getting
- See order status and tracking status in a single dashboard
- Reverse logistics facility to improve your customer satisfaction
- Get the real-time order tracking facility to check each order’s status
The Process to Integrate Your Amazon Store with NimbusPost
Here’s a step-by-step guide to integrating your Amazon seller account with NimbusPost.
Log in to your NimbusPost account
Go to the “Settings” section from your NimbusPost seller panel dashboard.
Click on the “Channels” section on this page.
Click on the “New Channel” button in the upper right corner of your screen.
A new page will open with multiple channels to integrate. Click on the “Amazon” icon to integrate your Amazon seller account with NimbusPost.
Now you will be redirected to the Amazon seller page, where you need to tick the check box and thereafter click on the “Log in to NimbusPost now” button.
Now you’ve successfully integrated your Amazon seller account with NimbusPost. Now, you won’t have to manage each order manually as you can import all your orders from the Amazon store to your NimbusPost seller panel to manage their shipping.
As you log in to your Amazon seller account, you will be able to see “NimbusPost” as a shipping partner option. As you click on it, you’ll be able to pick a courier partner from 27+ local and national courier options. You get to use direct-to-consumer shipping, real-time inventory and order tracking, and real-time access to the NDR panel, among other features to your business advantages.
Also Read: How to Become Amazon India Seller?