BigCommerce has become the way of life for online sellers. It not only helps them with establishing the store but also with building their brand. Still, BigCommerce is only an online store builder. However, through specific BigCommerce apps, businesses equip to impress, sell and grow. Individual business needs like Analytics, Live Chat, Shipping, Marketing, Customer Reviews, and Security become a cakewalk when the right apps integrate into the e-store. Hours of work can be replaced to focus solely on the one-and-only important business element with the eyes on profit: Sales. However, the overwhelming numbers of these apps for a single task, say shipping, can catch you off guard with seemingly endless options. Thus, we have put together 15 of the best BigCommerce apps for your perusal. You would be ready before entering the app marketplace of BigCommerce.
Here we go.
The Best 15 BigCommerce Apps
- Best Sales App: SellBrite – This omnichannel app helps the sellers showcase the same inventory at various selling platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart simultaneously. They can sell on a first-come-first-serve basis without the need to stock.
- Best Subscription App: RebilliaPlatform – The app helps buyers to create their custom order for recurring purchases and assist businesses with the automation of visitor checkout. The app helps with designing discount offers for subscription-based purchases.
It’s not that only one app fulfills one need, but a bunch of these. You get many features when you get one, yet having many options makes choosing an option. So following are the best of the BigCommerce Marketing apps:
- Customer acquisition and retention: Privy – Use it for performing all marketing activities in one place. Collect contact info of the potential clients, increase repeat purchases and remind them about abandoned carts through targeted marketing actions.
- Promotions & Incentives: PixelPop – As the name suggests, it’s a popup app, the best-ever, if you ask some experts. The seller’s site gets instant attention from the visitors induced by popups that come in premade templates. The app allows the seller to customize the popups matching the website theme. And these can be used for all sorts of marketing activities.
- Social Marketing: Outfy – The platform best works for small business owners. They appreciate it for its features and cost-effectiveness. The app helps in creating promotional content, reaching more customers through social media promotions, and leaving lasting impressions to help in increasing profitability through saved time.
- SEO: SEOKart –An SEO plugin that is one-for-all SEO needs for your online shop is SEOKart. The top features that are a must-have to perform SEO activities on an eCommerce brand are present in the app. Nothing else is needed, and that too at no added cost at all!
- Email Marketing: MailChimp- If Privy is not on your list of BigCommerce apps, MailChimp is a must-have option. It does everything needed for effective e-marketing, email marketing being its specialty. All its features are sales-centric with an eye on making efforts to create a lasting relationship with the onboard customers and repeat purchases from them. Being completely free doesn’t hurt either!
Payment & Security Apps
- Eye4Fraud– Has your business lost money to fraud clients? Will you be able to trust any Tom, Dick, and Harry posing as an International client asking to deliver a product? What if he only denies the order at the doorstep? The app is then for you. The 100% guarantee in case anything goes wrong, say the customer denies receiving. The human interface also comes as a respite to many sellers.
Catalogue and Order Management
- MarketPlace Connecter by CEDCommerce– All-in-one sounds good? Yes? It feels even better when everything falls in place and works seamlessly, automated for the most part. This particular app can integrate with the major marketplaces; thanks to this, hassles do not hassle anymore due to ease of use and catering to all business sizes.
Shipping and Fulfillment Apps
Marketing and selling are all good, but a brand loses its value if hitches come in the shipping and delivery stage of the sales process. It is one of the most important aspects of any online business, thus a crucial consideration while finding the best eCommerce platforms for your online shop. Apps like the below make BigCommerce rank among these!
- Fulfillment and Delivery: Deliverr– By putting everything in streamline, it makes the sales happen faster. Discounted shipping rates, activating Fast Tags, and many other related activities come at a place to help you with the shipping.
- Order Tracking: Aftership: The app has features like a one-click delivery status updateand auto-send delivery status update in case of a change in the status. While these features set it apart from other such apps, it has other must-have features that make it a perfect shipping app solution. Nearly 400+ courier partners are supported.
- Label Printing: Shipstation: This one is not necessarily only a label-printing app but comes with a horde of features expected in a shipping and fulfillment app. And label-printing gets done as a necessary part of the process. So, see what’s best for your business and pocket (for 50 shipments, it’s free!)
- JMango360: Visitors have a smooth and convenient mobile shopping experience of your website using this app. Making a customer feel at his home in a shopping space and letting him complete the whole purchase process without a hitch are the specialties of the app.
- Affiliate: Since Affiliate Marketing is a passive revenue-generating way for many social influencers, consider integrating a BigCommerce appinto your site. It facilitates easy money to the businesses getting their preference and support. This app helps to monitor the numbers in which the program helped your business.
Conversion Tool and Analytics
- PayHelm: Data insights help to understand the psyche of the buyers; why or why not they made a purchase or abandoned the cart; or what could be corrective measures to make a sale and convert the person into a loyal customer of your business. PayHelm can support you here along with your accounting needs. The app gives measurability to vague factors and thus helps you grow your business.
The above best of the BigCommerce apps address many issues a business might face on its way to growth through integrating with BigCommerce APIs. But that’s not the end of it. You can still explore, and go with the hit and trial method to see what works for your e-store and what’s not!
Who can use BigCommerce and who is using it currently and successfully?
Any business, from the beginner stage to an established one, can use BigCommerce to develop its online store. According to their targeted and actual they can take the plans offered by BigCommerce to function at its best.
Some of the noteworthy examples are-
How many BigCommerce stores are there?
As recorded on 26 Aug 2022, there are 47732 live BigCommerce stores. Add 1 if you have also made your mind up to join the strong.
What does BigCommerce integrate with?
BigCommerce integrates with thousands of Apps that serve various purposes for the online store like sending newsletters, reminder emails, automating payments, order tracking for the customers, accounting, analysis, and report generation of various sales stats, and everything under the sky to make an online business successful.
Does BigCommerce have an app?
If you create your online store (better if there are more than one) on BigCommerce Store, rest assured that they have a mobile app as well to help you manage all the stores in single login. All the key metrics that matter can be accessed through this app, be it orders, sales, traffic to the site, or anything else.
BigCommerce Store has taken the online marketplace through a thunderstorm. Being a part of it and using the right strategies can help even you to leverage its power.
What’s stopping you?