If you have an online eCommerce store, then focusing on website development and promotion with the best Magento 2 plugins is essential to advance your online store. Magento 2 is one of the powerful eCommerce platforms that was created specifically to assist store owners in offering goods and services and even expanding their online businesses globally. There are countless Magento plugins available that can aid your company’s objectives.
Magento eCommerce is a terrific choice to take into consideration if you’re seeking a useful eCommerce platform.
What exactly is Magento, and why would you want to use it? In this blog, you will find all the solutions to these queries. Let’s begin!
Is Magento good for eCommerce?
The Magento platform offers a wide variety of choices for customization and integration. It can grow, scale, and be flexible. This platform has many advantages that make it one of the top platforms for online stores today with one of the best eCommerce plugins.
You have a variety of eCommerce techniques to choose from depending on the business you run to use your website to spread the word. So, your initial emphasis would be the development and creation of the best website on the best platform.
This is when Magento shows its value. There are several benefits to using this platform for your online store. Let’s understand some of the key advantages that might help you decide if this platform is the best fit for your eCommerce store.
Why Magento is the best for eCommerce website development
Extremely Safe and Reliable
Magento complies with PA-DSS, in contrast to a few other eCommerce products that are offered on the market. This shows that Magento adheres to both the 14 essential protection criteria, and the recognized security standards.
It is an excellent solution for businesses that want to offer secure payment options to their clients.
Wide Range of Magento Extensions
The world’s largest range of the finest extensions is available for Magento. A Magento store’s functionalities can always be expanded thanks to its extensions.
For instance, you might not need a live chat extension when you first launch your online business, but you can add one later as and when traffic increases.
The Magento Marketplace contains add-ons for marketing, payments, customer help, accounting, sales, analytics, shipping, and site optimization, among other categories.
It offers various capabilities right out of the box, such as the ability to enable SEO-optimized URLs, construct HTML and XML sitemaps, define canonical tags, and configure robots.txt. You can use the SEO extensions to further increase your search engine optimization capacity or apply a plethora of Magento SEO best practices for better results.
Now that we have discussed some of the key benefits of the Magento plugins, it’s time to explore more about its extensions. Wondering why? Because Magento extensions can directly affect your eCommerce sales!
Here is a list of some of the best Magento extensions to boost sales.
What is the best Magento extension to boost sales?
Magento 2 Coupon Code link
Incorporating the Magento 2 Coupon Code link on your website, your customers can easily apply coupons via the link instead of manually typing the coupon code.
Discounts and promo codes are one of the best tried-and-tested methods to boost sales and brand loyalty. The temptation of the savings offered by the coupon code links encourages customers to make the purchase.
This ensures greater sales!
- Allows easy sharing of the coupon code link via Email
- Enables the sharing of coupon code links via social media
- Accelerates auto discount by clicking on the links
Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration
A Facebook Shop could give you a great opportunity to increase revenue as social commerce grows. This plugin facilitates easy product data synchronization and store-to-Facebook Shop integration.
It is one of the best Magento plugins to establish a sync between your eCommerce website and the Facebook store. It makes the payment process easier by redirecting the customers toward the Magento website directly from the Facebook page.
- Makes it easier to integrate the store’s merchandise with the Facebook shop.
- When using the Instagram shopping feature, the module allows Instagram product tagging.
- Enables you to drive customers to the checkout page.
Magento 2 Success Page
The Magento 2 Success Page extension enables you to alter the thank you page in your store in a way that increases traffic, sales, social network followers, or newsletter subscribers under your needs.
- Promote products to clients to get them to buy more.
- Provides a commercial block for the success page.
- Incorporate sections for social sharing and newsletter subscriptions on the thank you page.
Magento 2 Hide Price Extension
You can conceal the product price and the Add to Cart button using the Magento 2 Hide Price extension. This allows you to improve your pricing strategy.
Replace the product price with a custom button and change the Add to the Cart button’s content. You can up-sell, cross-sell, and disguise the prices of related products.
- Establish different rules for the call for prices.
- “Add to Wishlist” and “Add to Compare” options can be hidden.
- Option to mask Add to Cart and Product Price Buttons.
Magento 2 Product Inquiry Extension
Before making a purchase, most visitors have questions about the products that need to be answered. Therefore, you need an inquiry form on the product page to make it simple for shoppers to ask questions about your items.
The form allows users to ask questions about any specific product. You may add a responsive inquiry pop-up to product pages with the help of the Magento 2 Product Inquiry extension. In the admin area, you can receive emails and handle client inquiries.
- Add a form to the products called “Request for Quote”.
- Customers can add images to forms.
- Users can access the Form via a link in the footer.
Magento 2 Refer A Friend
For increasing sales and return on investment, every eCommerce store needs a marketing plan. One of the most potent and successful techniques you can use for your Magento store is to ask your consumers to recommend a friend.
With the Magento 2 Recommend a friend extension, you can put this plan into practice and offer incentives to both your existing customers and the friends they refer.
- Set goals for clients to refer friends.
- Rewards are available for both user sign-up and shopping.
- Reward customers who recommend friends.
Magento 2 WhatsApp Share
With just one click, you can share store products over WhatsApp with the Magento 2 WhatsApp Share plugin. As of 2021, WhatsApp had almost 2 billion active monthly users, making it the most widely used mobile messenger worldwide.
WhatsApp may advertise a variety of products, which helps to grow the eCommerce industry. The products can be readily shared with your saved contacts, encouraging them to visit your Magento 2 store.
Using WhatsApp for business increases traffic and, as a result, sales. The other plus is UTM tracking, which makes it easier to track the traffic via WhatsApp sharing.
- Promotes global sharing and maybe product- or category-specific.
- Enables UTM tracking to analyze WhatsApp share traffic.
- Able to share merchandise through web and mobile apps.
Magento Order Export
Several factors make exporting orders necessary. It assists you in reviewing the order records offline and keeping them as a backup. If you are handling accounts in a different application, it can make it easier for you to use sales records.
You could find it simpler to extract one order, but doing so frequently and in large quantities could take up a lot of your valuable time. You may automate order extraction by creating many profiles using the Efficient Order Export addon.
Establish criteria for gathering order information for particular products or clients. Orders can be extracted as either CSV or XML files.
- Determine rankings based on criteria.
- Draw order information for particular client groups.
- Export files to servers and save them for rapid backup.
Magento 2 GDPR Compliance
Every website must comply with GDPR because it applies to all companies, regardless of their country of origin, that collect, process, and manage user data from European countries. Websites are being forced to take various steps to guarantee that they abide by data privacy rules because of the GDPR’s adoption.
You can monitor the data you gather and store with the help of the Magento 2 GDPR Compliance extension. You may, for instance, request users’ permission before collecting and storing their personal information.
- Control data access and deletion.
- Monitoring user approval.
- Allow customers to request the deletion of their data or a copy.
Magento 2 Currency Switcher
It might be disastrous for your firm to lose local clients because of utilizing a worldwide currency. The Magento 2 Currency Switcher extension helped you localize your store by changing the prices of your products to local money.
Once this application is installed and established, it will begin identifying users’ locations based on their IP addresses so that the prices can be shown in the currency that they are accustomed to and use.
- Automatically display local currency prices for products.
- Select the currency depending on the country.
- Changes in currency can be controlled by user agents like Google.
Still not convinced with Magento? And wondering if you can go with other alternatives, then let’s compare it with WordPress and decide for yourself which is the best platform for you!
Which one is best for eCommerce WordPress or Magento?
The major distinction between WordPress and Magento is that WordPress is a general-purpose CMS that places a strong emphasis on content, whereas Magento is a premium CMS created primarily for e-commerce sites.
- Accessibility: WordPress has a more user-friendly UI/UX than Magento. Anyone can easily set up an online store, create a blog, install a theme, or manage the pages of their website using WordPress thanks to its simple interface.
- Templates and themes: Although WordPress offers more themes, Magento’s enterprise-focused selections are superior. Magento offers a group of Magento plugins for eCommerce with more robust capabilities appropriate for enterprise-class web stores.
- Security components: Compared to third-party plugins for WordPress, Magento is more secure. It is simpler for Magento to maintain strict quality control over its ecosystem of third-party plugins by standardizing its ecosystem for e-commerce.
With either platform, you can’t really go wrong if you’re selling a good or service. Considering this, using Magento makes sense for medium- to large-sized businesses interested in developing expansive, enterprise-class web stores.
We hope with this information, you will identify the best plugins for eCommerce websites and incorporate them in your online store to skyrocket sales.
On your online store, you can try various Magento SEO extensions, then pick the one that produces the greatest results. Not every Magento extension will be useful to you, but some can assist you in using SEO tactics that focus on delivering results.