We Are Here to Help
Business Development Executive
We are UK’s fastest-growing tech-enabled shipping aggregator, offering Domestic & International Shipping, and Warehouse & Fulfilment Services to eCommerce brands. We have got UK’s top couriers to facilitate flawless shipping across UK Mainland & offshore postcodes.
The company has brought together Country’s most prominent courier partners including FedEx, DHL, Tuffnells, Pallex, UPS, Palletways, TNT, DPD, and more to facilitate non-stop shipping at the fastest speed.
Company Website – https://nimbuspost.com/uk/
Position – Business Development Executive
Experience – 1-3 years
- Identify and qualify potential new customers/clients and turn this into increased business for the company.
- Converting leads and opportunities generated through Cold Calling, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business. • Develop and maintain relationships with delivery partners as well as users (B2B , B2C) to achieve or exceed revenue goals.
- Generate and manage short term and long term leads from internal and external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process. • Handle all inbound queries from users and making outbound telephone calls to an assigned base of existing and new customers/prospects to create sales opportunities • Plan approaches and pitches. Effectively present and discuss the services of the company to prospective clients in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients to address their needs effectively and Generate references from existing customers.
- 1-3 years of experience in the Logistics/Courier/SaaS/Ecommerce Fulfilment industry in the UK region is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to understand and comprehend training material.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Right to work in the UK is mandatory.
*All fields are mandatory