The Personal information we collect may include your:
- First and Last name of the user,
- Communication Address (official/residence/other) of the user,
- Email Address of the user,
- Phone/Mobile number of the user,
- Age and Gender of the user,
- Corporate Information,
- login credentials,
- Human Resources Data for Corporate User.
- Financial account information.
- product or service selections and other things that identify you.
Collection of Information
We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- Registration at our Platform as a Customer or correspond with us as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- When we run an ad campaign;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars;
Automatic Collection of Information
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically including:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer/Application to the internet;
- Your mobile devices unique device ID;
- Login; email; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
- We may further use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visit on our Website or Application, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Personal information received from social networking sites through which the User has registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service;
- We further use an outside third-party payment gateway to bill you for the services. Third-party payment gateway companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose;
USAGE OF YOUR INFOMATION
NimbusPost UK will use the Information collected/stored by the Website directly or through third party to:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our services, or of those companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- To affect transaction which is a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, demerger or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- Following up on any service requirement in which you have shown interest;
- Updating our records about you;
- Understanding your requirement;
- Conducting background verification checks in case where you have applied for job with us;
- Crime or fraud detection, prevention, and prosecution;
- Complying with laws or regulations;
- Research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services;
- Knowing you more before we respond to your requirement;
- Handling queries and complaints; and
- International Jurisdiction in India or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- One of our reputed third-party payment vendors including Banks, Payment Gateways, UPI etc. These vendors are payment processors who process payment on behalf of NimbusPost UK. The vendor which will be used to process your own transaction will depend on the kind of services you avail from NimbusPost UK.
- Third Party and Other sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third party vendors for storage, network, and technical services with whom NimbusPost UK has a High Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement signed.
- Other incidental services, purpose, or requirements.
- We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
- We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application, Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours.
SECURITY MEASURES /PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The Internet is not a secure form of communication and sending and receiving information over the Internet carries with it risks including the risk of access and interference by unauthorised third parties. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and login password you hold.
- NimbusPost UK uses AI Advanced data security and gateway firewalls to protect user data. The Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. For example, all transfer of data between your browser and our websites are encrypted with SSL technology and payment card data is protected in accordance with the industry approved security controls, the Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) Data Security Standard.
- NimbusPost UK may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no security measures are 100% safe on Internet. By accessing this site, you accept this.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security, or integrity of your information in connection with its transmission over the Internet.
- In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorised activities, we reserve the right to monitor web and email traffic into and out of our domain.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
The Website may contain links that will redirect the Users to third party websites that may have access to the personal information of the User to which this Policy shall not be applicable. Thereby, every User agrees and acknowledges that accessing third party websites through links provided in the Website will solely be at the Users discretion.
Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
NimbusPost UK ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the individuals we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes. All Information provided by the User and the provision of such Information by the User does not in any manner violate any third party agreement, law, decree, order or judgement. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless NimbusPost UK and each of its officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the Information provided by the User in the event the User is in breach of this Policy.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will and consent to NimbusPost UK. You have an option not to provide or permit the Company to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer at or such other electronic address as may be notified to You. The Company may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that the Company would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. The periods for which we retain data vary according to the type of data and the purpose for which we originally collected it. For example, certain transaction data may be retained for many years to comply with our legal obligations, and other data may be kept for a different period because it’s in our legitimate interests to do so in order to provide a good service.
Our internal data retention policy is regularly reviewed. Once a retention period has elapsed any data held is deleted securely.
If any paragraph, sub-paragraph, or provision of this Policy, or the application of such paragraph, sub-paragraph, or provision, is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this Policy, and the application of such paragraph, sub-paragraph, or provision to persons, or circumstances other than those with respect to which it is held invalid shall not be affected.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with The Arbitration Act 1996. The proceedings of the Arbitration shall be in English and the place of arbitration will be at London.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at London, United Kingdom.
Any report of violation of breach of privacy, Information or identify theft or grievances in relation to the Information shared, collected, stored or disseminated by in relation to the Website shall be communicated to the grievance officer. Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Post: UNIT 6 Drummonds Place, St. Margaret, Twickenham, TW1 1JN