This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules thereunder and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Apart from the sources mentioned above, we collect and process the information from you from the following sources to provide better services to all our users.
- i) Registration data
This includes basic contact information such as name, gender, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests, and email address etc. provided at the time of registration to use the site and seeking or obtaining services from us.
- ii) Paid service data
When you make any payment for the services, NimbusPost or its payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc.
- iii) Voluntary information
NimbusPost may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your error message need to be informative and display clearly content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Nimbuspost.
NimbusPost use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of its site. Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies help us to provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
Use of your information
The Information as supplied by you enables our need to be informative and display clearly the services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent, and we may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the services and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities
- To affect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations
- Following up on any service requirement which you have shown interest in;
- Updating our records about you;
- Understanding your requirement;
- Conducting background verification checks in case where you have applied for job with us;
- Crime or fraud detection, prevention, and prosecution;
- Complying with laws or regulations;
- Research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services;
- Knowing you more before we respond to your requirement;
- Handling queries and complaints; and
- Other incidental services, purpose, or requirements
Disclosure of your information
NimbusPost shares your information with any third party in the following limited circumstances:
- While using your information for the Purposes
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations
We will not otherwise disclose your information to third parties unless we have your permission, or we are under a legal or similar obligation.
The Internet is not a secure form of communication and sending and receiving information over the Internet carries with it risks including the risk of access and interference by unauthorised third parties. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and login password you hold.
NimbusPost take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Though all measures have been taken to ensure the safety and security of your information you will appreciate that there could be instances beyond our control which could result in unwarranted disclosure of your personal information, and you fully understand the risks associated with disclosure of personal information on such forum.
Although NimbusPost shall make all reasonable attempts to eliminate and exclude viruses from this site, NimbusPost does not ensure or accept any liability in respect thereof. By accessing this site, you accept this. The Parties using this website may take suitable precautions before downloading information.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security, or integrity of your information in connection with its transmission over the Internet.
In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorised activities, we reserve the right to monitor web and email traffic into and out of our domain.
Accessing and updating Your Information and contacting us
NimbusPost Private Limited,
Address: 1st Floor, Vipul Plaza, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Or post your query at the relevant query section of the site.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with Your Information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide Your Information and you deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions stipulated herein by accessing this website. In case you do not wish to provide Your Information please do not access this website.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us, then you may please opt out by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable NimbusPost to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
Any claims arising out of the use of the information from this website shall be governed by the laws of India and only the Courts in Delhi, and no other Courts, shall have jurisdiction over the same. By accessing this site, the user accepts this.
Other Links to site:
The access and use of this site is provided to you on the condition that you accept all the terms and conditions contained herein in their entirety without modifications or reservation of any kind.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
Name: Mr. Vikalp Sharma
Address: 1st Floor, Vipul Plaza, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Time: Mon – Sat: 24X7
Note: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.